AD

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Application for the Retail Agent under the Maharashtra state lottery

ANNEXURE-I
Application Form
Application for the Retail Agent under the Maharashtra state lottery
regulation Act-2000-Part- I (Rule 5(4)
To,
Commissioner of State Lottery,
Maharashtra State, Mumbai-400 032.
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I desire to act as an Retail Agent for the sale of Maharashtra State
Lottery Tickets given by the government from time to time. I am giving my
particulars as below:-
2. a) Name :
b) Full Residential Address :
c) Father‘s Name :
d) Date of birth :
e) Educational Qualifications :
f) Full Address of proposed :
place for sale of Tickets
g) Area Available :
h) Details of current business :
(if any)at the proposed
place of Businessi) Type of ownership :
j) Mobile / Telephone No. :
k) Email address :
3. I declare that I will lift the maximum tickets from the Sewri office/
Wholesale Agent appointed by the State Government.
4. I declare that I will take all efforts to maximise the sale of
Maharashtra State Lottery draws.
5. I declare that I have read the Rules and Regulation of the agent
appointment. I/we shall abide by the rules and regulation regarding the agent
appointment. In case I/we selected as agent, I/we agree and abide by all
rules.
6. If I/we selected as an agent I/we shall deposit Rs. 200/- for Identity
Card/ Licence.
7. I/we are not convicted or punished under any offence.
8 I/we declare that the above information/fact is correct and true
Signature of applicant
Place:
Date :
Enclosure :
1. Permanent Address Proof
2. Educational Qualification
3. School Leaving Certificate/ Birth Certificate
4.2 Passport Size Photo
5. Recommendation letter.Recommendation Letter
I know Mr./Ms__________________________ who has applied
for retail lottery Agent for Maharashtra State Lottery. The
applicant is literate and bears no criminal background. I
recommend his/her appointment as a retail Agent for selling of
lottery tickets. I take the responsibility of the above facts given in
the application and also with respect to any irregularities which
may be done by the applicant.
Signature of the
recommending authority
(MLA, Corporator, Nagar Parishad Councillor, Member of Gram
Panchayat, Zilla Parishad, Panchayat Samiti, Special Executive
Magistrate, Gazetted Officer, Wholesale Agent, Bank Officer,
Principal of School, College, Notary, )

1 comment:

  1. If you want Kerala lottery by speedpost, Give a missed call to 08304814763, and they will call you with required details if you want to buy kerala lottery.
    https://onlinekeralalottery.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete